Special/Emergency Announcements

The 2020 Archery Hunt applications are now available. You can stop by the office or email us to receive your application. Applications must be received by September 11, 2020.


To attend the live stream of the GAJA Municipal Board monthly meeting please provide the following; Name, Address, Telephone # and email address to Township Manager, Colleen Easterday at ceasterday@robesontownship.com. Once this information has been received the Township Manager will provide you with the link to access the live stream.

It is highly recommended to read the Virtual Public Meeting Procedure Policy and the Virtual Public Comment Period Policy.

Please submit Public Comments by email to ceasterday@robesontownship.com no later than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting time.

The deadline for an invitation to attend the Zoom Meeting is Tuesday July 7, 2020 by 4:00PM.

The deadline to be on the meeting agenda is Tuesday July 7, 2020 by 3:00PM.

Download the Zoom App for your PC, Tablet, IPhone or Android before the meeting date.

Dear Residents of Union Township,


We hope you are all healthy and continue to be well during this COVID19 pandemic. These are unusual times and have required all of us to be adaptable to ever changing circumstances. The Board of Supervisors wanted you to know that the township is still in business, and we are still at work providing the essential services necessary for our community. 


When the federal and state governments first responded to the virus with temporary stay at home orders and restrictions of services and meetings, Union Township in kind also adapted. We postponed all committee meetings, pushed off non-essential items,  and conducted Supervisor meetings utilizing social distancing practices. As both federal and state governments and businesses adapt to the changing condition on the ground, so will Union Township.  To begin, we will continue to host our regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meeting at the Township Building on Monday, June 15, at 7:00 PM, where we will again be practicing social distancing. However, since we realize some residents may not feel comfortable attending a public meeting, we will also be hosting the meeting on GOTOMEETING, an online platform that allows participants the ability to call in via a toll free number, or join via online through a personal computer, laptop, or mobile device. Instructions for logging in are below. This will allow all residents of the township the ability to choose to attend the meeting in the manner that best suits their personal circumstance.


We understand that this platform may be new to some and for others it is something they use everyday. If you are unfamiliar with GOTOMEETING we recommend you use the link below to get familiar with it prior to the meeting. We wish to point out that just like any other new process, we will, over time, work to improve the platform. 


We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to your participation at the next meeting!


Union Township Board of Supervisors Meeting
Mon, Jun 15, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (EDT)

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.



You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2073
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129

Access Code: 790-125-933

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:



  • Township offices are now open to the public.  Dog licenses are now available to purchase. Masks are required to enter the building.

  • ATTENTION POOL OWNERS - Birdsboro-Union Fire Department is now filling pools for area residents.  The cost is $100.00 for the first load (1800 gallons) and $50.00 for each additional load.  please call Jon at 484-651-0225 to place your order.

       Coronavirus (COVID-19) Township Updates - Click here - COVID-19

  • For information regarding unemployment or small business loans please go to dced.pa.gov 

The Township has experienced vandalism in the boat ramp area over the last year.  If you see any suspicious activity in the park area, please contact the State Police @ (610)378-4011 (non-emergency).

Report problems related to roads to the Township main office via email or phone.  If there is no answer, call the Road Master at (610)587-5772.  We appreciate the help in identifying downed trees, damaged/missing signs, etc.  The sooner we know, the sooner we can respond.

1445 East Main Street

Douglassville, PA 19518

610-582-3769 or 610-385-3769

Information on this website is provided as a public service.

Created and maintained by Union Township, Berks County ©2017 . Proudly created with Wix.com

Click here: DISCLAIMER  to view the Union Township Disclaimer